Welcome to ISFP-9
The 9-th International Seminar on Ferroelastics Physics will be held on September 14 - 16, 2018 at the Voronezh State Technical University, Russia. This Seminar is designed to bring together the international community of scientists interested in recent developments in all branches of ferroelastics investigations. The scope of the Seminar will be similar to that of the preceding seminar ISFP-8(13) in Voronezh (2015) and will cover all aspects of processing, structure, properties and applications of ferroelastic crystals.
March 31, 2018 - Deadline for pre-registration
Jun 20, 2018 - Deadline for abstracts submission
July 05, 2018 - Call for papers.
July 05, 2018 Preliminary program.
September 14 - 16, 2018 – Seminar.
- Phase transitions, lattice dynamics and soft modes
- Structure and crystal growth
- Domains, domain boundaries and their dynamics
- Mechanical and acoustic properties
- Optical properties
- Superionic conductivity
- Ferroelasticity and superconductivity
- Heterogeneous, glassy and incom-mensurate systems
- Nanometer structures
The following types of presentations are proposed
invited talks (30-40 min)
oral contributions (15-25 min)
Russian and English will be the official languages of the Seminar